Tabitha's Way Local Food Pantry is our charity of choice.
100% of your donations go towards helping to fight hunger and food insecurity in our local communities.
What Items Can You Donate?
We are grateful for your donations of clothing & shoes, however, there are some items we cannot take. When you leave any of the items we cannot accept, it hurts our ability to fulfill our mission and help those in need. It is costly and time consuming to clean up dumped items.
We will gladly accept the following:
- Clothing or fabrics of any kind
- Bedding, blankets & pillows
- Bags, backpacks & purses
We CANNOT accept
- Electronics, Televisions, Computer Monitor/Screen, etc.
- Broken & Unusable Items
- Car Seats, strollers, swings or baby furniture
- Paint, chemicals or any hazardous materials